<body>
carpediem♥
just take my hand and fly
about
who?
Me.
junify.
a not-so-super-obsessed kpop fan.

my fandom
;tumblr
;YouTube

Blog.
a place for my k-pop feels.

enjoy !

tagboard
lalala

memories
stay
March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 July 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
[FANACC] Super Junior; Super Show 2 in Malaysia
Saturday, March 20, 201010:55 AM

How was it?






ORSM.
(Awesome)



:D



Read about the full account after the jump :)


-------
[February]





It's time to claim the spot (:



RM458 (Sitting)


but I guess we were kinda late, so we got the back seats ;3:




[Two days before the concert..]

My sister's friend got 2 free tickets to the concert :O     {RM458 Sitting}
But since no one was able to go, it was wasted :(



[D-Day]
The worst thing you could ever have before a concert..



TUITION.


Yeah, it maybe a 'no-biggie' for you but.. do you know how hard is it to concentrate on tuition before something so exciting? ;)


From early morning to late afternoon.


GAH .




WARNING: I'M YESUNG BIASED :)



Ate an early dinner with excited stomachs :)) and our taxi came 20 minutes earlier :D

Reached there and saw many ELF's (Super Junior's fanclub name) queuing up already~



[Merchandise Sales]




I didn't manage to get/buy any light sticks or any other merchandises D:
it was too crowded, and it's so hectic :O





Anyway, we lined up and finally passed through the security who was checking our bag  :)
Then we went in the stadium :D:D



I don't know.. I just felt like "OMG" and didn't had reality hitting me that Super Junior would be appearing right in front of us (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ But of course, our seat was on the upper tier.



[The crowd from my seat]





[7:00pm]


Thomas Jack (Local Mandopop duo)

and

Iqwal (Local singer)


performed for the opening ^^



ANYWAY,
After that, we waited again and again. And they teased us by putting advertisements and stuff as though we were in a big theater, waiting for the movie to start ≧3≦



[It's funny how I take pictures of stuffs that I'm annoyed about :)]



When Super Junior's "Super Show 2 in Malaysia" advertisement was on, all of us was screaming~

While we (the fans) were waiting, we did a mexican wave :D It was funnn ;D



[8:00pm]


The bright light was on,



The guards were in position,




The fans got hectic.



And I knew it was gonna start any time now :)






Lights was off.





SCREAAAAM! :D


The blue light sticks lighted up the whole stadium and everyone went wild ≧▽≦





Then one by one, the members came out in different strategic areas and danced :D YeSung was right in front of us! He looks so hot ;D Like...like.. so surreal~




Ye Sung




Eeteuk (?)


P/S I don't really know which picture belongs to which performance because some performance they wear the same clothing D:

P/S2 Some blur pictures are actually still shots of some of my lousy videos :)


[A Man in love (Remix) ]



They went into the stage as one and started putting on a great  performance. It was just their first song but they've already used  explosives (something like fireworks? ;D), which  made the fans go even more frenzied  :D


[Explosives ;)]
Picture credits to K-Popped!



Kyuhyun


[Now you see him..]



[Now you don't :)]



[U]




No I can't stop thinking 'bout you girl~





Pose ]



[ RyeoWook (Left) looks like he's hitting a high note x) ]






[ LeeTeuk showing his shoulders ;D ]








[HeeChul threw that white fan to a fan :O]





[It's You (Remix)]


[째깍째깍~ 시간이 흘러도 ♪]

It was a remix! Couldn't recognize the song at first. oh yeah, EunHyuk teased us with pulling up his shirt a bit to see his packs }:D but pulled down later D:

Anyway, I have a video of him doing that, so I can replay it again and again~ Lalala :)) [You can see the video from my YouTube here]


Here are the caps :)

[ EunHyuk !! ]


1.
2.
3.
4.
[ OMGOMGOMG ]


5.
[ :D :D :D :D ]

--------------------





Suddenly, everything turned.. PINK :)










And that's when they feel hot and ready to strip their jackets off! ( ̄▽ ̄)




[Woooooh!]




[She Wants it]


They came out from a comic strip ;)








EunHyuk



[Member Introductions]  
They were so adorable here! I'll just give the highlights :)

Dangerous Cinderella – Heechul
He was like "Music, cue!" (?) xD Then the others were like "Go Hee Chul! Go Hee Chul!" and Hee Chul was like saying "SA-RANG-HAE-YO  KIM-HEE-CHUL!, ----* KIM-HEE-CHUL!" then the fans repeated what he said~

It was nice to be part of the screaming fans ;)

*---- : He said it all in Korean, I didn't manage to catch what he said.


A Living Work of Art – Siwon
He shaked his hips LOL~ It's fanservice :)



Hottest Baby – Kyuhyun
He did a moonwalk and said something that was .. I don't know, fans screamed :)





Bubble Boy – Yesung
He said "I Love you" twice :DD ~~


Lovable Blurness – Ryeowook
Fanservice again~ (Dancing) :)


Ultimate Sweetness – Sungmin
He did his famous air-kick~


Bejewelled – Eunhyuk
"Say YEAH!" 
"YEAH!"
 
"SAY YEAH YEAH!"
 
"YEAH YEAH!"
 
"OO OO~"
 
"OO OO~"
 
"소리질러!! (Everybody, SCREAM!)"
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!! -Screams-"

Took out his jacket and bows xD


Sexy Fishy – Donghae
He was like "Hello everyoneeeeeeeeeee~" and continues dragging the "One" until he was on his knees and EunHyuk kicked him on his back xD CUTENESS :DD

Then he did his trademark flip!!
OMG, then I suddenly remembered back then, Super Junior's Full House (A variety show) He use to do that flip often ;D


Cutie Pie – Shindong
He said "Malaysia!" "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!" with some cute and funny BGM :D
"Hohoho!" "You are so GORGEOUS!" "Hahaha~"

Music stops.



"Sorry"

*bows head*

*runs away*

(≧3≦)


Such a cutie pie! :)


●Fallen Angel – Leeteuk

He said "Apa khabar!" :)

Then Super Junior introduced themselves as a group and Leeteuk (Leader) talked about having a concert for the first time in Malaysia etc etc.


[I'MREADY!I'MREADY!]



Credits: ChalkAStar

Yeah, it's taken by me :)



[Angela]



Kyuhyun





YeSung

--
I love this song! Thanks to my sis for introducing it to me before the concert :) ~

SiWon held up the Korean flag ( Taegeukgi ) that was given by the fans and wore it over his shoulders like Superman xD




SiWon



[Miracle]




Shin Dong


[ Ahh, life couldn't get better :)]



KyuHyun


[ *wiggles* *wiggles* ]



LeeTeuk




YeSung






--
[Dancing Out ]

The Music Video was shot here in Malaysia few years ago~ I really love this song! It has summer-essence in it :D



[  Eunhyuk and DongHae crowding around the camera ]





[ The  outcome.. ;D ]




DongHae





[ It's Dong Hae! ]



YeSung



HeeChul & ShinDong



They were doing their hand-gesture thingy with each other ;D So cute :D:D


--
Before they move on to their solo stages, they played a VCR (Video) to keep the fans occupied while they get ready backstage ;)


[ HeeChul~ ]


--
[Sungmin's solo stage - Baby baby]




What more do you want from him? ;)




Ultimate sweetness romantic-ness (~ ̄▽ ̄)~




[Donghae's solo stage - Beautiful feat. EunHyuk]

With a melodious, R&B song, DongHae dances smoothly to the song along with EunHyuk in the later part.
He gave the fans a treat by taking the camera from one of the media and bent down to capture a video of him and his fans ;)


Credits: ChalkAStar

[Yesung  - Resignation]  




YeSung sang a ballad song that charmed his fans like seriously charmed them (-coughmecough-)

I only found out later that he was actually sick during the concert D: If only I knew..



Get well soon, nehhh :)

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~~♡



Psst! I'm YeSung biased >:)










[Ryeowook - Insomnia]  
Ah! I didn't know that he will perform this song! The real singer is by Craig David, and Whee Sung made a korean cover of it too! :D


Fans got possessive and screamed every time the girl touches or seduces him xD




[Kyuhyun - Forgive Me]  

He was all the way opposite us, so we could only see his back. He sang a Chinese/Mandarin song!  原諒我 by 蕭敬騰 (Jam Hsiao) All the Chinese fans sang along :) It was familiar to me, but I didn't really know the song x) My mother knew and she was like "That's Jam Hsiao's song!" :) (yes, my mum's at the concert with me too, got a prob? (; )




[K.R.Y + Sungmin - What If]  


I didn't hear this song before, so I was concentrating on taking a video of the 4 people in the center on a circle which was turning around :) Actually, me and my sis was waiting for YeSung to turn to our direction then only we took a picture ;D


So it's like,
Lyn: "Okay.. he's coming, he's coming!"
Me: *snaps* *picture preview on the camera* "WAIIT, it's not nice, -waits until it's his turn again-"










[K.R.Y + Eunhyuk - Heartquake]  


[EunHyuk on the elevator right in front of the fans]

It was stuck halfway and he had to climb down manually.
Tsk tsk.




I call this...  the YeSung song >:) Just because! (Super Junior fans should know that line ;D)
He sings the chorus and it sounds so YeSung-like :)



너무아아아아아파~





[Leeteuk - Honey]


It's JYP's song! Honey! :D Me and my sister was dancing to it a little :)) It was a pub-scene where Leeteuk takes one of the girls out for a dance~ Making the fans jealous again! x)



[Heechul - Sonata of Temptation w/ Henry on violin, Ryeowook on  piano and Eunhyuk dancing.]

Henry came out and everyone was screaming! It was so nice making Henry feel loved by us :) Since Henry was actually disliked by some of the fans from other countries. D:



Then EunHyuk came out and danced :)




Then of course, the main singer of this song, HeeChul! :)










[Gang Fight VCR]

A video of them having a gang-fight :)

At this point, my mum's camera (the one I was using all along) had only 1 bar of battery left D:



[Don't Don]

They came out from the sides and grouped to the center and at the part where Henry plays the violin, they came into slow motion, like fighting  with each other, that's when Henry comes-in and cuts through them with his violin stick thing ;D



[Twins (Knock Out)]

VCR


[Our Love]
I can't believe, I actually remembered the fan-chant! I just tried to remember it a few days ago :O It was worth it after all~ ;D It was so nice hearing the ELF's being as one :)

All of them was sitting on the staircase, playing a fool :)



DORKS  


SungMin was using his phone (I think) to record the moments on stage :))

YeSung was so cute here  ♥ ~


[ He got poked by someone :) ]




[Puff the Magic Dragon]

Ahaha! I actually made fun of this song when I was hearing the whole album before their concert. I was like "OMG LOL! Puff the magic dragon? OMG XD"

When they played the VCR of a baby riding on a dragon which poofed out magically, my sister was like "Hey, isn't that 'Puff the magic dragon?' " Then I was like "OMG, Seriously? Are they gonna perform it?"




Well, they did.





[ Here comes the mighty ant >:D]

[Dance  Battle - Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk]


It was hilarious xD



They also danced this for their 'Star Dance Battle' show back in Korea :)






The Olympics.
(The SuJu way)



[Run Devil Run!]




[ You can do ittt!]




[ Almost there-! (Look at EunHyuk's hand) ]





[ EunHyuk grabs hold of his hair and pulls it down]


[ AHHH! -Screams in pain- ]




[ Suddenly laughs ]





[ Then back to a serious face ]




LOL WHUTT?


xD


[Henry -  Sick of Love]




Everyone was like "HEN-RYHEN-RY!" and screamed as he danced :)




[Siwon - Who I Am]



He sang in English~ It was very sweet, especially with his manly voice :)


[SJM - Blue Tomorrow (Mandarin)]



[ Zhou Mi appeared! ]



I didn't know Zhou Mi came to Malaysia :X

I was like "OMG, IT'S ZHOU MI!"

He was looking so cool with his styled hair and his black rimmed glasses :DD




[SJM - Super Girl ( Mandarin)

WOO~

Oh my super girl, 你是我的 baby girl! :)

A powerful performance :D

[Shining Star]



To summarize it, this time is where everyone off their blue glow-sticks and on their mini-torch light which was white in colour. This makes the whole stadium filled with the effects of "shining stars" :)

And it succeeded!

The leader (LeeTeuk) was touched by the scene and cried while trying to hold back his tears :')


Since I didn't manage to get the mini-torch light, I was quite disappointed that I didn't manage to take part in that project :(
But i'm really proud of all the fans who cooperated during the project :D



[ SungMin playing with the ring-light thing ]


SungMin was right in front of us~ He was so adorable! The fans from the lower tier threw their ring-lights below him so that he could pick it up. He took a few, but then more fans threw, so he just stopped picking them up.

He looks clueless, like "What is this?" then he fit it into his finger and lighted it up and waved his lighted-up hands to the fans :D

~

DongHae was right in front of us :) I think he looked at us too, since my sis and I had this cat paw, waving like hell to him xD I was actually waving to him in one hand and recording with another hand, so... the video was so shaky :X


YeSung



[VCR for Sorry Sorry Answer]

[ KangIn was on-screen, and everybody started screaming ]
I bet they missed him alot :'(


[Sorry Sorry Remix version
I recorded the front part, like a few seconds, and that's it. The camera died.


!@#$!@%!#



I was saving battery for this part but.. but but! D:

Well, since SuJu was thoughtful enough, they didn't deliver a good performance since I didn't have battery to record a video of them ;D

Nah, just kidding~

But really, they didn't have .. DA POWER.
Maybe they were already tired and exhausted.

I don't know, they just don't seem that energetic, like no oomph~
But we still screamed anyway :)


[Super Junior - Chu (Original by f(x))
They started with a VCR which shows f(x) practicing their song, "Chu~". Then suddenly one of the members suspects another member of being someone else. And she found out that the 'another member' was a boy. 

Weird xD


Then they revealed one by one that the members of f(x) are actually the members of SuJu xDD


Heechul as Sulli


EunHyuk as Krystal


Donghae as Amber


Ryeowook as Luna


Shindong as Victoria.


And so they came out in real life, cross-dressed as f(x) and danced to "Chu~". It would have been "Gee" (by SNSD) in other countries, but it was "Chu~" instead ;)



[ Do it do it Chu~]

Me and my sister was dancing to it too, and screaming "DO IT DO IT CHU! IT'S TRUE TRUE TRUE IT'S YOUUU!"

GAH, DORKS 



[SJ-T - Rokkugo]

Ahaha~ Rokkugo rokkugo rokkugo MAL HE MAL HE!


[SJ-H - Sunny
[Pajama Party]

[No pics, sorry D:]



After they performed this song, they suddenly said "Bye! See you next time!"

All of us were like "Huh?" It wasn't even a proper ending xD

So we started chanting "Encore! encore! encore!" But it died down slowly. Then it started again, then died down again. So.. it was quiet until suddenly music starts playing again and we were screaming once again! xD

Encore
[Carnival]
[Wonder Boy]
[Marry U]

They were in their Super Show 2 T-Shirts! :D The plain white one with their animal pictures imprinted on it :) They roamed around here and there :D It was the best part, most fans will say, because they were so 'themselves' xD They sprayed water gun at fans, they throw toys which were on the ground to the fans~

Too bad I didn't get anything, it would be a nice souvenir ;)



This picture : Full credits go to; whatthecheryl

A fan gave this Teletubbies toy to them (Po, the red one)  ;D

EunHyuk was following Po's footsteps, imitating it :D



[ Anchovy EunHyuk ]




Oh yeah, and ShinDong said "Twitter, follow me" LOL~

I already did, before their concert :)



Before I forget, they said something about their new album! And they asked us to chant "4집 대박!" which meant "4th album success!" :)

Leeteuk said "Oh, they are ELF's from Singapore!" The Singapore ELF's scream. And he goes on with Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia. Then he said "America" but no one responded xD So they laughed and said "Ah, asia tour~"



[ Bye bye! ]




-THE END-

:')


Right after the concert, I dreamt of YeSung :)

Concerts really does do wonders! :D



[Extra tickets]

My sister's friend gave us at school :)




Overall, the concert was great!
It was different compared to TVXQ's 'O' Jung Ban Hub 2007 concert in Malaysia (That was the first time I went to a concert :X). Super Junior gave more fan-service and more interactions with the fans :)

It was a really great experience~ :D

After-effects of the concert:
~My arm hurts a lot.
~My throat hurts from all the screaming.
~I began to love Super Junior again :)
~I suddenly love YeSung so much! xD


[March 27]
My mum bought Super Junior's Super Show 2 CD for my sister's belated birthday present :)
We heard it in the car on our way home :D It felt like how it was last week :')





From nothing, to something.



That is what concert's can do to you :)


Finished writing : 7:05pm 27 March

Great, it has been a week :(


Super Junior, 화이팅!

You have gained a fan. Congrats ;)




Super Junior - Shining Star

Labels:

back to the top