<body>
carpediem♥
just take my hand and fly
about
who?
Me.
junify.
a not-so-super-obsessed kpop fan.

my fandom
;tumblr
;YouTube

Blog.
a place for my k-pop feels.

enjoy !

tagboard
lalala

memories
stay
March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 February 2011 March 2011 July 2011
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
B2ST Showcase in Malaysia Part 1
Monday, June 28, 201011:25 PM
-Part 1-

P/S My Bias : Gi Kwang and Doo Joon ♥ :)

P/S2 The first few pictures are blur, thanks to the settings on the camera :/
P/S3 Some pictures are screen-capped from my vids, so it might be a bit blur but at-least it's see-able :)



Hope you enjoy it!







Pre-ordering the ticket [x]


[26/6/10]
It's finally, D-DAY!

After our(Lyn and me ;D) tuition ended at 4pm, we got ready and left at 5pm :)


[Our placard ;)]


After reaching there at around 5:45pm, we met the whole Beastly Bunch (Jia Ling, Sunita, Michelle, Jamie, Claire and Yang).


[The crowd]


[The HUGE poster :D]


My sister met her friend Dixxon (who had a media pass :O) and he gave her a BEAST poster (OMG).

[No picture, sorry ):]

And since Dixxon was part of the media, he can go up the stairs (which leads to the showcase main venue). So he took a photo of us :D

[두준 & 기광 so SHOCK!]


Ran all the way to Equatorial Hotel to use their toilet :) Heard from the Beastly Bunch that there was a toilet nearby but it was.. like a mamak stall toilet. Down. Right. Dirty.


[SMILE :D]
Me & my sister :)

It was supposed to start at 7pm, but we waited and waited until it got dark :/


[Hoping to climb up the stairs like RAIT NAO.]


But as the sky gets darker, the line gets movin' :) But people were pushing, and the staffs were really fierce. A lot of people fainted :O

Everything was hectic till they let some of the fans (without the B2ST T-Shirt) inside the venue :/ What's the big deal you say? UMM (The organizer) said that those with the T-Shirt will have "priority admittance". Tch, yeah right -_-. But they said that the situation was dangerous and had to quickly let everyone in. Duh, you should have done that from the start -__-


[Finally, from a different angle :)]


[B2ST Banner :)]

That was when my sis called Dixxon to ask why were they so late and he replied that they were rehearsing O_O


Anyway,
It was already 8:45pm.

We went closer, and closer, until we reached the escalator. Finally they allowed us to go onto the escalator :) Met Joanna on the way there ;D After reaching the end of the escalator, we rushed our way in ;D Jia Ling's group was separated from us, leaving me, Lyn and Michelle behind.


They were playing B2ST's MV to keep the fans occupied :) We could hear fanchant's and singing's. They played 4 Minute's Hot Issue & Muzik too ;D


[Inside]


Then the emcee, Jeff, came out :D




He asked us to move back a bit, and not to push (but we still did, and it was a very terrifying experience :/). He also said that there were 35 people who fainted :O OMG.



And TADAA!

[LOL WHATS THIS. WORMZ?]

Beast is the B2ST(intro)
They started with Beast is the B2ST. Nobody could believe their eyes at this moment :)

The first person I saw = Jun Hyung (He was the closest to our area). Woah, his face looked so.. CLEAR. I mean, it's my first time seeing them in real life so.. Jun Hyung's gaze was HOT. So charismatic ;D

Later, I shifted my eyes to my two biased ~ TOTALLY HOTNESS OVERLOAD!!







Bad Girl


Gi Kwang




Yo Seob + Jun Hyung












[OMG HOTNESS]


Introducing BEAST

[Human+Beast = Two-faced. (literally)]

The emcee came out and talked to them. One thing that was embarrassing was, the MC asked BEAST to tell us not to push -_- So menjatuhkan maruah(Lose face) Malaysia kay =3=

Anyway, they interviewed the boys and they answered in Korean (which I didn't pay much attention to :X, was busy taking pictures of them -but it was blur in the end PFFT.).


[CLAP CLAP :D]


[Innocent Gi Kwang~]


Mystery

[Mystery mystery]












[Kissy kissy lips~ ♥]
We wish we were the mic, don't we?





Easy (Sincere Version)




[IT'S HYUN SEUNG]









Contest - Taking a Photo with BEAST


And so BEAST went backstage to change their clothes. Then the MC said he'll pick out 3 fans to go onstage to dance to Shock - he says the winner gets to take a group photo with BEAST! Then as he was choosing, he came over to my side and suddenly pointed to..




MY SISTER.

OMGOMGOMG!


[The Black T-Shirt one ;D]


Then she went onstage and was asked to dance to Shock - same goes with the other two. HAHA




OMGMYDORKYLYNNIEBOOISDANCINGONSTAGE!! XD


They sang too -the MC said 'To add points' :)



Then later, he pointed to the fan which had the most screams(the winner) which was..



MY SISTER
OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOMGOMG


Three of them got to go home with an autographed poster of BEAST! (Nyahaha~ So I took the first poster that she had }:D)




SO SHE GOT TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH BEAST!!


[KIMCHII~!]

[Doo Joon, what are you doing?]


[Ah, that's better :)]

I 'interviewed' her back at home with some VERY RANDOM fangirly questions LOL

Gi Kwang's hand on the shoulder?
I felt a warm 'thing', but didn't pay attention to it. But of course, I felt so hyped up until I'm totally speechless until when a Malay girl approached me LATER after the autograph, THEN she told me that Gi Kwang had put his hand on my shoulder. LOL.

What about their clothes?
It felt Thick and BOUNCY LOL.

Smell?
They smell like their clothes just came out from dry wash, plus a hint of perfume LOL

See?
Doo Joon's head, umm, JUST IN FRONT OF ME- below me, HEHE. And I STILL CAN REMEMBER TILL NOW OMG SO CUTEEEEEEEE I feel like POOFING IT and it's brown and dry and styled..and when I did the bunny ear thing, I felt some strands of his hair touching!

'ANYWAY, IT WAS AWESOME, THEY ROCKED ME HARDCORE MAKE ME SO HAPPY' -LYN


A/N IT'S FOR FANGIRLING PURPOSES. NO BASHING OR WHATEVER THANKS :)
B2UTY's must not be B2STs kay? :)





-Part 1 End-


Get ready for Part 2 peeps :D
More clearer pictures there :)
Comments appreciated!



Edit;

Part 2
here :D

Labels:

back to the top